[Get 3 for the price of 2] Anycubic Standard Resin V2 1KG
Anycubic Standard Resin V2Main Features
High Strength & High Toughness
Based on the classic Anycubic standard resin, the Anycubic standard resin V2 further enhances toughness, boasting an increase of 93% in elongation at break. The finished models are resistant to impact, durable, and less prone to breaking, while still maintaining a certain degree of flexibility.
By upgrading the resin formula, the resin odor has been significantly reduced, creating a more comfortable printing environment for users.
High Precision with Minimal Shrinkage
With an even lower shrinkage rate, the chance of distortion is decreased. Achieve top-notch precision and display sharp, vivid details in your prints.
Compatible with 365-405nm wide band, suitable for most LCD and DLP light-curing 3D printers on the market, and easier to clean, helping novice users get started quickly.
Anycubic Standard Resin V2Models Display
As an entry-level resin, Anycubic Standard Resin V2 with a high success printing rate at the same time, is suitable for printing high intensity models that require high strength and toughness, such as industrial parts, assemblies, tools, architectural models, prototype proofing, figure design, etc.
Anycubic Standard Resin V2Resin Parameters
Anycubic Standard Resin V2Resin Color
Anycubic Standard Resin V2Notes
- Shake the liquid resin before use;
- Clean the resin tank and the molding platform to keep the bottom of the resin tank in light transmission.
- Unscrew the cap and add it to the resin tank according to the equipment requirements;
- Select the correct print parameters and settings for printing.
- After printing, please use the matching tools for post-processing, including blades, diagonal pliers, tweezers, containers, and gloves; clean them with water.
- Remove the printed model from the molding platform with a blade.
- Submerge the model in the cleaning solution, rinsed or ultrasonically washed, then take it out and drained; Anycubic Wash and Cure machine s are suggested to ensure a better effect.
- Proper processing, such as removing support, polishing, coloring, etc.
Anycubic Standard Resin V2Precautions
- The ideal condition for storing uncured resin is a cool, dark place at room temperature and protect from light to avoid high temperature or sunlight.
- Suggested operating temperature is 18-35℃, and a low temperature may affect the printing effect, thus, the resin can be properly preheated before use (not more than 60℃).
- If the resin pigment settles, it can be used after stirring or shaking.
- In order to ensure the performance of the resin, please takeout the model in time after cleaning to avoid the model soaking in water for a long time.
- To ensure the mechanical properties of the model, please perform post curing in time after cleaning and drying.
- To ensure the ideal performance of the curable material it is necessary to control the intensity and time of the light source after curing. Therefore, the following steps are recommended:
- The intensity of mercury lamp or LED light source is 5-10mW/m2, and the duration is no more than 1 hour (self-regulation);
- The exposure time in the sun (summer) is around 1 hour;
- Proximity or long-term exposure under strong light sources such as high power high-pressure mercury lamps is prohibited;
- It is recommended to print in a dark room or be covered with a lid while printing as resin is a photosensitive material.
- To avoid yellowing caused by long-term curing of High Clear Resin, please reduce the exposure time by half compared with other resin colors.
- Black resin may appear partially transparent in thin walls (<0.5mm), so the greater thickness can achieve better color effects.
PS: Material properties will vary depending on the molding equipment. post-curing method and testing equipment. For safety information, please refer to the MSDS of this product. If you encounter any problems while using, please feel free to contact us.
Gray, White, Black, Clear, HD Gray, Beige, Translucent Green